Chiropractor in Woodbridge
How We Treat Your Pain at our Woodbridge Chiropractic Clinic
Enhance Your Body's Mobility and Function
Discomfort and pain from poorly aligned joints can reduce your overall health and well-being.
When the issue is not treated, the pain can increase in the future – and make you more prone to injury and other related ailments.
Chiropracty uses a safe, non-invasive treatment approach to help put your musculoskeletal system in proper alignment and enhance your body’s function.
We can treat a variety of issues, such as:
- Neck, shoulder, knee and back pain
- Myofascial pain
- Degenerative disk disease
- And much more
At our Woodbridge chiropractic clinic, we utilize science-backed treatment techniques with proven results to alleviate pain and help you attain ideal health, as fast as possible.
Advantages of Chiropractic Adjustments
You deserve to live a life that is free of pain.
You may ask, what does a chiropractor do?
When you receive chiropractic adjustments at our Woodbridge chiropractic clinic, a certified chiropractor will apply exact pressure to the joints in your spine to assist with improving your range of motion.
Chiropractic adjustment benefits include:
- Pain relief
- Prevention of muscle and joint injuries
- Improved and correct movement in your body, such as in the shoulders, back, neck and torso.
- A certified chiropractor in Woodbridge, Ontario to conduct a thorough assessment – and design a custom treatment plan to meet your unique needs and recovery goals.
In-Depth Approach to Pain Relief
We provide personalized, hands-on patient care.
Along with chiropractic adjustments, we offer a range of treatments, including:
- Passive Stretching – Is used to treat specific areas of the body, by gently easing muscles and joints further than their usual range of motion.
- Myofascial Release – A licensed chiro professional will apply pressure on tense or sore areas of the body, allowing them to better relax.
- Medical Acupuncture – Delicate needles are put in problematic areas of the body to improve circulation and prompt the body’s natural pain killers.
Our Woodbridge chiropractors use these proven, evidence-based methods to accelerate recovery and healing for individuals of any age.
Receive a Custom Treatment Plan That Suits Your Lifestyle and Recovery
Your journey to healing is unique to you – and your treatment plan should be, too.
A chiropractor in Woodbridge will work with you one-on-one to design a treatment plan that suits your specific recovery needs, goals and lifestyle.
Our chiropractic clinic in Woodbridge offers a variety of physical therapeutic services, including:
This comprehensive approach to managing pain can assist with reducing – or fully eliminating – the necessity of surgical intervention in the long-term.
At White Pine Health, our goal is to safely guide you on the path to a full recovery.