Top Physiotherapy in Woodbridge
Benefits of Woodbridge Physiotherapy
Your Woodbridge Physiotherapy Clinic Treatment Plan
Effective Pain Management
Living with an injury can be a life-altering experience. If you don’t receive the proper treatment, your injury can have a negative affect on your mental and emotional health, relationships and your quality of life.
What does physiotherapy involve? It combines a deep understanding of the human body with specialized techniques to properly diagnose your pain and treat it at the root.
Our skilled team of certified physiotherapists provide treatment for a variety of issues, including:
- Sports injuries
- Post surgical pain
- Back and neck pain physiotherapy
- And much more
We use proven treatment techniques that are backed by science to help you experience optimal health, as soon as possible.
Get on the road to healing with a safe, hands on method to alleviate pain.
Some advantages of manual physiotherapy in Woodbridge include:
- Enhanced range of motion through joint mobilization, enabling you to move around more freely.
- Kneading plus muscle manipulation helps remove scar tissue and speed up the healing process
- When used in combination with controlled exercise and training, it can stall or completely eliminate the need for surgery, or a longer rehabilitation.
- Helps effectively treat conditions that affect the shoulders, spine, knees, arms and legs
At White Pine Health, a skilled physiotherapist in Woodbridge, Ontario will help you throughout each step of your path to recovery.
Electrotherapy helps alleviate pain through mild electrical pulses that revive your body’s natural painkillers.
It is a non-invasive technique to manage and treat pain. Patients at our complete physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre have even said that this treatment is relaxing.
What does physiotherapy do?
This physiotherapy and rehabilitation technique helps with:
- Improving pain management, including chronic pain
- Reducing toxic inflammation
- Relaxing muscles that are in spasm
- Muscle atrophy prevention
- Better blood flow and circulation
Electrotherapy has been proven to be effective for treating a range of issues, including chronic pain, fibromyalgia, diabetes, neuropathy, and much more.
Speed up the recovery process by including ultrasound therapy in your treatment plan.
Ultrasound therapy is a deep heating method that applies heat to treat soft tissues that are impaired in the body, including tendons, ligaments and muscles.
This physiotherapy & rehabilitation technique helps with:
- Improving blood circulation to damaged tissues, which aids with pain reduction.
- Reducing swelling at the core of the injury and cutting down on toxic inflammation that gets in the way of your body properly repairing damaged tissues.
The experts at our physio clinic in Woodbridge have the skills and expertise to safely and effectively get you on the path to living a pain-free life.