Vaughan Physiotherapy Clinic
and lifestyle from our Vaughan physiotherapy clinic
Effective Pain Management
Injuries have a negative impact on your life and well-being. Without proper treatment, your injury may start to affect your mental health, relationships, and lifestyle.
Physical therapy combines an in-depth understanding of the body and advanced techniques to diagnose the source of your pain – and effectively treat it.
At White Pine Health, we work with patients suffering from a wide range of issues and provide treatment for:
- Achilles Tendon and ACL injury
- Disk Prolapse
- Back Pain Physiotherapy
- Neck Pain Physiotherapy
- Bone Fractures
- Post-surgical pain
- And more
Our physiotherapists in Vaughan, Ontario use proven, science-backed treatment techniques to help you achieve ideal health, as fast as possible.
Fast track the path to healing with a safe, hands on approach to pain relief.
So, what does manual physiotherapy do?
- Increases range of motion through joint mobilization, which helps you move more freely
- Muscle manipulation and kneading to help get rid of scar tissue and accelerate the healing process.
- In combination with training and controlled exercise, it can delay or prevent the need to surgery or a lengthier rehabilitation.
A trained physiotherapist at our complete physiotherapy and rehabilitation centre will work with you every step of the way.
Electrotherapy is a physiotherapy and rehabilitation method that delivers gentle electrical pulses to awaken the natural painkillers in your body.
The stimulation from this type of physiotherapy treatments comes with a wide range of advantages, including:
- Better pain management
- Muscle spasm relaxation
- Prevention of muscular atrophy
- Management of chronic pain
- Improved blood flow
- Decreasing harmful inflammation
Electrotherapy is a non-invasive method of treating your pain. In fact, our patients have even described the treatment as being relaxing.
This treatment has been proven to be an effective treatment for many conditions from sciatica, to carpal tunnel and arthritis to name a few.
Ultrasound therapy is a rehabilitative technique that uses heat to treat soft tissue that is damaged in the body, such as muscles, ligaments and tendons.
Including ultrasound therapy in your treatment plan can help you with the following:
- Ultrasound heats damaged tissue within the body to increase circulation to the tissue, helping to minimize pain and speed up the healing process.
- Minimize swelling at the root of the injury, as well as reduce harmful inflammation that stops your body from properly repairing damaged soft tissue structures.
We have the best physiotherapists in Vaughan who have the knowledge, skills and experience to ensure your safety and results.